Vacations, adventure, jet-setting….
it all sounds good except for one thing — airports. The check-in line, the customs line, the security line, the baggage claim line. In between all those lines, there are so many things that can go wrong, it’s no wonder everyone has had an airport nightmare. Hopefully, your experience wasn’t as bad as some of these next people!
1. After seeing the 20-foot-long crocodile, snakes on a plane doesn’t seem so bad
via reddit / [deleted]
2. Delayed flight? Better get comfy
4. And they say airport security doesn’t have a sense of humor…
via We Know Memes
Let’s be honest, sometimes the worst part about flying is the food…
5. If you're willing to pay the price, some airports have decent meals
If you can manage to eat them…
via reddit / Diss1dent
6. They've really downgraded the meals they serve on the actual planes
via Toronto Sun
7. Yep, airline food just keeps getting worse and worse
via reddit / omega_point
8. Ahh, perhaps this explains it
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 7B4 with service to Flavor Town"
via Twitter / @Sassy_Southern_
11. At the airport, not all heroes wear capes…
via reddit / hateburn
12. And not all crimes are committed by terrorists
via Instagram / @f***jerry
We've all had flight delays, but probably not like the the next one…
13. Birds, bees, what's next — locusts?!
Or perhaps just an awkward sex talk with your parents
via ABC News
14. Of course, there are other things that cause delays
via reddit / djTrip9
15. Who knew the Grinch was head of the TSA?
via Instagram / @lindsayblaine88
16. But despite everything, it can also be a sentimental, heartwarming place
via Twitter / @steeben
Main Image via ABC News
30 thoughts on “When Can We Start Traveling Again? On Second Thought…”
Methadone Treatment Center ï»¿http://aaa-rehab.com Drug Rehab ï»¿http://aaa-rehab.com Rehab Treatment