23 Photos That Will Give Every 90s Kid Serious Elementary School Flashbacks | Loungtastic
Do you remember this?
A lot of people did not have a good high school experience, but we can all agree that elementary school was awesome.
I actually loved going to school every day. Sure, I occasionally faked sickness because I did not finish my homework the night before or I just wanted to stay home and play with a new toy, but that didn’t mean I did not enjoy the days that I spent at school.
From recess and gym class to pizza day and Scholastic Book Club, there were so many rad things beside learning that got you pumped about going to school. Yes, it did look like we played more than we actually worked, but I turned out pretty great, so clearly, the system worked.
Here are 23 photos that will transport you back to your elementary school days:1. Showing off your new outfit by getting up to sharpen your pencil with this tool2. Parachute day was the best gym day
5. This is how we “texted” each other
6. Pizza day was the best day of the week
7. Feeling joy when you walk into class and see this…
7. Feeling joy when you walk into class and see this:
8. Entering 55318008 on the calculator
9. Dying of dysentery when playing The Oregon Trail in the computer lab
10. The excitement of receiving your Scholastic Book order
11. Adding a Troll doll topper to your pencil
12. Then storing them in…
12. Then storing them and your other precious items in this case
13. Or this one
14. Making shadow puppets when the overhead projector was on
15. Sniffing Mr. Sketch scented markers
16. Learning math with blocks
17. Swooning over this coloring kit
18. Mastering the art of the recorder
19. Predicting your future by playing…
19. Predicting your future by playing MASH
20. Or by using an origami fortune teller
21. Spreading Elmer’s glue all over your hands, then peeling it off
22. The most stressful worksheet